I shot and developed 5x4 sheet film using the Mod54 which slips in to a traditional 35mm/120 Patterson Tank. The Mod54 is A little fiddly to get used to. This is the first time I have used this combination of film and Dev and with the first evidence of looking at the negs, everything looks fine, I also used T-max Fix, only because that’s what I had in my darkroom. Fix was from 3 minutes I washed the sheets for 10 mins in running water at 68/ 20 agitating for 10 seconds every minute and agitated the tank for 10 seconds in the first minute. In clean water , I use a small amount of washing up liquid in the last min of the 10min wash. I then Pinned and hung the sheets over night in cooling cabinet, at room temperature. Update, March 2021, Since I added the above data, I have used this system, film and chemicals a few times, it was partly down to I do film latterly down to cost. It works well but personally I prefer Kodak film but really there’s much wrong with this film.